Where the Money Goes
The money raised through the Jimmy Fund Fit Fest presented by Reebok helps make the patient experience just a little easier, and allows future discoveries to revolutionize cancer treatments around the world.
Here are just a few ways your gift could help make a difference at Dana-Farber:
Eighty-six cents of every dollar raised directly supports cancer research and patient care at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
- A gift of $10 could provide transportation assistance, such as subsidized parking and taxi vouchers, to give patients better access to care.
- A gift of $25 could fund our pediatric clinic's toy closet and treasure chest, giving Dana-Farber’s youngest patients a welcome distraction throughout treatment.
- A gift of $35 could provide patients with personalized consultation services, such as wig fittings, to help patients feel better about themselves during their treatment.
- A gift of $50 could help support more than 650 clinical trials taking place every day in Dana-Farber’s relentless pursuit to conquer cancer.
- A gift of $100 could help our Mammography Van reach more communities, giving women access to lifesaving breast cancer screenings and education.
- A gift of $200 could fund the development of new cancer drugs.